Master's Monday Homeschool Cooperative meets at West Park Baptist Church, 8833 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923, each Monday during the school year. Master’s Monday co-op is operated to provide tutorial assistance in particular subjects, taught from the perspective of a Christian worldview, to students who are being homeschooled.
"Those of us who labor together for the sake of our children's education will keep our eyes focused on the Master Teacher, and we will direct our children to His Word for everything that pertains to life and godliness".
News and Information
- Make-Up Picture Day – November 24 - If your student has not already had their picture made, please ask them to come to the Food Pantry in Modular B, between 10:00 and 1:30, to have their picture made. (Ask the Mom-in-Charge, if you do not know where this room is.) It is important to bring your money on this day if you are going to order a portrait package. Packages will not be ordered unless they are paid for. Please see previous e-mails for pricing information. *Remember – everyone needs to have their picture made for the yearbook – even if you decide not to purchase a portrait package.
- Turkey / Colonial Day – November 24 – If you signed up to attend the It’s a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Luncheon at Master’s Monday, please come to the large room in Modular B at 12:30. Do not forget to bring your money if you have not already paid. The cost is $5.00 per person. If your student would like to eat at the luncheon, but has not signed up yet, please email Sheila McNeely at 4him @ themcneelys.com by noon on Friday, November 21, to register. Then bring your $5.00 on Monday to pay for lunch! We have planned a small activity for the students during lunch, so even if your student decides to bring their lunch, they should come to Modular B to participate in the activity!
- Thanksgiving Break – December 1 – No classes on this day!
- Teachers’ Christmas Luncheon / Student Talent Showcase – December 8. One of the special treats we plan for our teachers is entertainment from our students! If you play an instrument, sing, recite poetry, do dramatic readings, dance, etc., we would love for you to be part of our Student Talent Showcase. Please sign up at the Mom-in-Charge table (starting Monday) or send an e-mail to Sheila McNeely at 4Him @ themcneelys.com, if you would like to participate. We can’t wait to see and hear what you have to share!
- Master’s Monday Weather Policy: Please see the e-mail dated November 17, 2014, for details. Master’s Monday uses an emergency texting tool to communicate urgent messages (like weather-related information) to parents and students. This tool is called “Remind 101”. It is a free service and only allows texting one way. Your phone number is not shared with anyone. If you have not already signed up for the Remind 101, please see the Master’s Monday Weather Policy e-mail dated 11/17/14, for detailed instructions.
- Lost & Found - Please check with the Mom-In-Charge in the Parent’s Room to see if any of the “found” items belong to you
Contact - If you have questions or comments please contact us at mastersmonday @ yahoo.com.