Master's Monday Homeschool Cooperative meets at West Park Baptist Church, 8833 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923, each Monday during the school year. Master’s Monday co-op is operated to provide tutorial assistance in particular subjects, taught from the perspective of a Christian worldview, to students who are being homeschooled.
"Those of us who labor together for the sake of our children's education will keep our eyes focused on the Master Teacher, and we will direct our children to His Word for everything that pertains to life and godliness".
News and Information
- Pizza Day – September 29 - If your student would like pizza, but has not signed up yet, please email Jennifer Higgins at “firstname.lastname@example.org” by this Sunday, September 28, at 6:00 pm to put in your order. Then don't forget to pay her on Monday! The cost is $4.00 for two slices of pizza, cookies, and a drink. Each additional slice is $1.00 You may pay by either cash or by check. If paying by cash, please place the money in one of the empty envelopes provided and WRITE YOUR FAMILY'S NAME ON THE OUTSIDE, so the Pizza mom knows from whom the cash came! If you pay by check, please write out your check to Master’s Monday.
- Fall Break – Monday, October 13 – no classes on this day
- Barn Bash – Saturday, October 18, from 6:00 – 9:00. Sign up this Monday at the Mom-in-Charge table! Kick up your heels at the annual Barn Bash! We'll have BBQ, music, dancing and lots of fun. Dinner will be catered, so all you will need to bring are your folding chairs and a dessert to share. It will be a great time for the whole family, so mark your calendars now! The Barn Bash will be held at the Anderson's Barn in Strawberry Plains. Specific directions will be sent later this week in a separate e-mail
- Master’s Monday Facebook Page: The Master’s Monday Facebook Page has changed locations. The new page is listed under “Master's Monday Homeschool Co-op Connection”. You may have to rejoin the group, so please check now so you can receive and share co-op information.
- Study Hall: If you are on campus and are not in a class, you do need to come to Study Hall. The Study Hall worker takes attendance, so please check in with the worker when you arrive. If you are going to miss Study Hall on a particular day, please notify the Study Hall worker.
- Lost & Found: Several lunch items have lost their owners. Please check with the Mom-in-Charge, if you have lost an item.
Contact - If you have questions or comments please contact us at mastersmonday @ yahoo.com.